Saturday, July 5, 2008

Neology Part 1

Controllation: nounie noun To control.

Note: a nounie noun is a noun accentuated heavily by tranforming it further into a noun. A noun so nounish, it's sad seeing such a redundancy exists in life.
______________________________________________________________

Example of how to use it.

Fred: I have to urinate, nature's calling.

Sean: Asclep, there's no toilets here. You've got to control your controllations. We'll get there in time.

F: Yes I will. Just don't tempt me to uncontrollate my controllating controllations.

Guy on the phone: Oh! So it's central mall! Okay, I'll see you there.

F: You know, however good I am with directions, I still don't know how to get to central mall, so... Oh, look there's a guy that talking to his date on the phone! I'd bet all my controllation chips on this guy. I'm sure he'll take us there. Follow him!

S: Rubbish la. Act your age, Asclep. It's embarassing.

F: Sean, sometimes you've got to learn how to fly before you can walk.

______________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home